Space burger station ๐Ÿ”

ptsd_burger_station

28 Likes

Not bad, could work as an alternative Space Burger design.

5 Likes

Awesome! You made that 3d model? Wow, you rock!
Also, I agree with qbus here. It could work as an alternative.

2 Likes

That would be lovely for food raid missions, because come onโ€ฆ Iron Chef went to the ordinary boss roster, so it would be logical to have an exclussive boss for this kind of missions. Especially when every other mission type has an exclussive boss.

2 Likes

Where anyone has talked about any bosses in this topic?

It seems that nobody talked about it.

You a 3D modeller?
So am I.

7 Likes

Love your 3d models. They look so fresh and overall cool. You really are a good 3d modeller!

2 Likes

They look kinda like they are made of plasticine. Not bad, but they would look much better with metallic textures and some imperfections:
VFX Artists React to MARVEL Bad & Great CGi - YouTube (watch from 6:45 to 8:13)

But models are great, little too circular (or chubby, I donโ€™t know how properly explain it) for me, but great.

1 Like

I think itโ€™s generally that the details are less defined (and actually yeah, the models are a little bit more thicc).
On top of using a better material and textures, Iโ€™d suggest messing around with normal maps to add some more details.
Notice the small gaps between panels and how they affect the specular reflection. Also, think about the little screws/rivets on the tail wing, little details like that really do add up.

1 Like

This is awesome what program you are using

Hey can i pls use ur Spaceship Color? ;-; i donโ€™t got any ideas

Try experimenting with paint customization.

1 Like

kk :,v

oh Guud i did somting laik CI4 but Blue instead of pink and 2 engines

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.