Some things about game not good

I guess Chicken invaders haven’t added new stages for a long time and no other interesting stages have been added from Chickeninvaders 5… The prices in the game have gone up significantly, with the additional slot coming from almost 425. 200 … and the amount of hard points is exaggerated despite the few features that you can buy from the hardware … you can only buy strobelights and 2 others

Also, when I played Chicken Invaders 5, I found it was better with excellent non-repetitive missions and there is a story to the game… As for this part, the story is just the beginning…

Also, the multiplayer mode is not as exciting as it was in the beginning

Also, the absence of planet Earth makes the story of the game incomplete

The bad thing that I think has been added in recent updates is [m 404] It only got 3 satellites… The game is fun but these are some things that I think are bad

1 Like

This game is a MMO after all, so changes like these can happen, also it is taking place in a different galaxy, not in the Milky way, so you cant see earth, except in the anniversary missions

nice feedback, but let’s address what you’ve said here

Yeah, that’s sorta true, but there’s more important stuff than new levels for now

yeah, it’s way too crazy. same goes for just a single hardpoint slot that doesn’t even do much other than decoration

for the people who would like to make some crazy disco ball of a ship, it’s a pretty nice change
just that the price of hardpoint slots is kinda ridiculous

this isn’t ci6-

okay what’s this supposed to mean
i suppose some rooms get people you don’t want? or the rooms are just too cluttered?

That’s because the game takes place in a different galaxy, and there is no crazy story needed for an mmo
but a story mode? that’d be welcome still

ci4 and ci5 gave it 2 satellites, so there’s that for you
though, you could’ve bought up to 4 satellite slots for it, so i get where you’re coming from

1 Like

He can place a specific part of the Earth and a place in the galaxy, and every week the tasks are renewed.
The background behind the player is like the background on planet earth in ci5

He can place a specific part of the Earth and a place in the galaxy, and every week the tasks are renewed.
The background behind the player is like the background on planet earth in ci5

You can’t find a perfect game, that’s why early access appeared so that it could improve the game overtime

• It’s an universe, of course
  • More options before playing in a multiplayer room makes the gameplay diverse, at least it’s better than the previous chapters
  • “Chicken Invaders Milky Way and the rest of the galaxy”

we have 120th anniversary

also, there isn’t earth because you are in another galaxy

its boring he can make an earth planet with a new missions every week

In a galaxy far, far away from Earth was born CIU.

What makes you think that? Ping issue? Lag? Router system?

You oppose because you do not have an argument, firstly the ping is bad and there are problems such as not being able to enter some rooms and the missions are repetitive, which makes it boring even in multiplayer

[image]

It is not enough and everyone has played it and it has become boring even if the missions are renewed and in the absence of the land there is no story for the game and this creates boredom … It is true that the game is wide, but the environments are not enough and the tasks are repeated

[image]

Planet Earth can also give some excitement

[image]

just wait for ci6

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.