Single satellite fire buttun

I was just playing regular missions with a large spaceship with different types of satellites docked on and i thought that it would be cool if we had a button that fires a single satellite. for example a particular button fires the satellite on slot 1 , another fires the satellite on slot 2 .Of course there will still be a button that would fire all satellites at once.
I hope this idea gets added soon.

2 Likes
  • good idea
  • bad idea
0 voters

I think there is probelm is that it might require extra button on screen.

1 Like

thought about that on touch screen it may require up to five extra buttons but still making these buttons small can work…maybe

1 Like

Well it doesnt have much power 1 satelites its just you using hc 101

1 Like

But if we have a button to power up that satelite this idea will be better

1 Like

i get your point but i am not talking about one satellite i am talking about all of them now with this idea we can hold/press one button to fire a satellite of our choice we can hold two buttons to fire 2 satellites for example i have a barbequer on my left slot and a microgun on the front one i can press the “m” button to fire the microgun and “b” button to fire barbequer

there have been many suggestions about letting satellites be fired individually rather than all at the same time, actually

4 Likes

oh i didn’t new that but i guess this idea is useless then.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.