Share your CI myth/facts

Here’s a fun myth. See this spaceship?

You probably remember this as the Authentic Hero’s spaceship in CI2. Except, it wasn’t. This paintjob, despite being used in the marketing for the “Remastered” edition of The Next Wave, never appears in that game - the player ship has no blue paint at all, and is a decidedly darker colour. Indeed, the pictured design never actually appeared in any of the games, although it most closely resembles the player from Revenge of the Yolk.

11 Likes

fact: the ci narrator is schizophrenic

what

Wut :face_with_monocle:

wat

1 Like

1 Like

i just noticed the chicken is holding its tits, what the fuck

2 Likes

flagged for nsfw

1 Like

This design seems to share traits of both the final CI3 design (darker nose and wing tips) and the one seen in screenshots on IA’s site as well as gameplay sections of the official trailer (windshield color).

1 Like

New in-game item: “Pills”. Permanently ends the game, revealing that our player has been locked in a mental facility due to severe psychosis since the “Chicken farm incident of 1999”

5 Likes

holy shit thats dark

1 Like

What is that asteroid in the top right?

1 Like

Fake asteroids that don’t make you damage. They were removed.

hmm

My network wasn’t working correctly and the message didn’t send. I didn’t realize that happened.
EDIT: Corrected.

4 Likes

Lol THEY’RE ONIONS WYMMMM

1 Like

How coes it fell from spaceship pov
What is the thing inside this ship seeing

How does the spaceship eat? :thinking:

2 Likes

In terms of ideas we have no idea

1 Like

Lets all ask how does his stomach can have millions of cooked chicken parts and can get them out any second and sell them to people to eat them after he ate them

How

1 Like