Searching for a legendary reactor is useless

why do legendary reactors exist when the best one [proton proton chain reactor] has enough power to support any kind of weapon,engine and heatsink for a cheaper price than a legendary one in a heroware?
i dont have any ideas and would like suggestions to what special ability a legendary reactor can have to fix this issue,so please write your suggestions.

there are a few combinations of the best legendary heat sink, engine and absolver beam that a regular proton reactor cannot support, however the uncommon one (and by extension rare and legendary) does
obraz

6 Likes

I noticed this for a long time, and i asked iA for all the list of each equipment about the Power consumed and Power Production. I also planned to make this idea, but i got my busy studying in my life, so i forgot this until you remind.
Maybe i will make a suggestion for changing the “Power consumed” and “Power Production” in the future, if i remember to do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.