Satellite custom-fire

We are wasting so much satellites today. Just imagine that you have 6 𝗜𝗖𝗕𝗠s, but…

…you only need 2 of them to insta-kill the chickens in this wave, and the other waves in this mission(It’s unnecessary for me to take pictures of all waves).

So I believe that in the future, we can use the satellite more properly, by using my function: Satellite custom-fire
My idea is using the numbers to turn on/off one or a pair of satellite, and each (pair of) satellite, based on its slot position, will be numbered by a different value.
For example:

(1 satellite/1 number)
Or we can number like this:

( 2 sides of the satellite share the same number)
For the spacecraft which has 3(H&C301, M404, BX-7) or 5(BX-9, VF-66) satellites:

The satellite in the head must be 1, and again, 2 sides of the satellite share the same number.
For the unique, simple H&C 101, the satellite doesn’t need to be numbered, and it is not necessary to use this function.
In gameplay, the function will be displayed like this:

The satellites numbered by the same value will be put in the same column
The turned on satellites will be filled in green, while the turned off will be filled in red
When you press the right mouse, only the turned on satellites are fired. If no satellite is on, nothing happened.
Press the number (1,2,3) to turn on/off the satellites
If there is no satellite in a slot, it won’t be displayed.

Well that is my idea about my new function. It will be my great honor if not only @InterAction_studios and everybody consider my idea, but also use my idea for a better CIU in the future.

10 Likes

hmmm. good idea

1 Like

Nice idea…quite a reason but is it worth it? I’m not sure.

1 Like

this is cool idea

1 Like

Uhm…

Actually no

I really want a reason.

1 Like

This can be easily implemented on PC, but you need a solution for mobile and other devices as well

2 Likes

mobile: tap to activate

2 Likes

very similar to war robots. i like it

2 Likes

Yes, this is actually a good idea, so we can save satellites that we don’t need to use instead of used at once.

1 Like

good idea bro. we want iA add this

imagine you’re clicking 1,2,3,4,5,6 (vf) to shoot the icbm, it’s like a burst icbm gun

please don’t become another uncahero

2 Likes

i dont mean to sound rude but

perhaps don’t say this in every single idea you have or see?

it’s for your own good, really

3 Likes

i know, i know, but dont keep saying that so much

it annoys others

3 Likes

overmore things in Chicken invaders universe game

1 Like

only if you’ll stop saying “add this” everywhere

will you promise you’ll stop?

5 Likes

okay i’ll stop now

4 Likes

iA is actually trying to add new things, be patient.

5 Likes

remember to not say “IA must add this” in every topic you see from now on

do it in some, but not so many

4 Likes