Salvage missions

This game isn’t about becoming rich to steal other people stuffs, It’s about saving the world and becoming a hero and you can’t just turn this game into GTA just to become rich.
You see here, The whole point of this game is to save the goddamn world and not just becoming a thief to steal stuffs

4 Likes

This is game where you must save world from chicken
Not stealing from afk player
So no

Que

sounds like you suggested an idea that less people liked that.

I wonder, if you see a car outside and don’t know who is the owner, will you move the car to scrap to get money? Technically for you the owner is anonymous as you don’t know who they are. Anonymous players may be anonymous for different reasons, and getting moved by some random dude in the galaxy would be annoying.

9 Likes

but cui is going to toast them anyway if they haven’t played more than an hour in 30 days…cannot see the forest for the trees syndrom ?

They’re still going to be pissed off about you turning this game into GTA
Ahem

Why don’t ya just poll it?

No point of polling it because most of the people vote no and we don’t like this idea

I know, I just want him to stop.

Extra annoyance*

it’s their problem for not being active, not your business to get involved in such things.

remember this.

YOU. JOINED. THE. UHF. TO. SAVE. THE. WORLD.

yeah. it’s definitely great to recruit thieves.

what can possibly go wrong?

7 Likes

No they don’t and therefore your idea ain’t going to turn into GTA rip-off

When you tryna be thief and hero at the same time

why you tryna bring touhou here

yes

Alright, for real. Are we brave heroes trying to save the world from the evils or are we the evil thieves stealing people’s effort?

And salvaging dead/abandoned accounts are just straight up stealing from the retired soldiers.

And it’s even more guilty when you’re plundering from your own comrade.

8 Likes

brave heroes stealing other brave heroes’ effort

amogus

…Where has this been said to be the case?

early access thread