Return to the forum

What.

Go take him to a doctor. That’s all you can do tbh

Since when?
Young kids like that are most likely to resort to insults rather than proper arguments.

6 Likes

more like to a psychologist

He is already treating

1 Like

I was taught how to behave on the internet when I was in 4th grade in school, and plus someone resorting to insults (at least here) at that age is very rare.

he don’t know what must he do on the internet i don’t lie

1 Like

i hope you understood me

1 Like

You yourself resort to insults sometimes, so this is not even close to proof.
Besides, not everyone’s school is the same.

10 Likes

The more you say that, the more no one will believe you. Also yes, you do lie, if you hadn’t kicked us out from your DM spams when we spoke then I would have been able to show proof as well.

right

1 Like

a lot of people know that your style of speech is inappropriate

3 Likes

Except for the fact that I’m not 10 anymore. Oh and also, it’s not some special top class school it’s a hell hole so I’m pretty surprised at how they don’t know how to behave on the internet despite being that old. Also also isn’t it actually medo’s fault at how he’s letting his own brother despite knowing that he has some mental conditions?

this is the chatting place argument all over again

prove that i lie and my story is a fake

1 Like

I like how you’re resorting to someone else defending you instead of speaking yourself. Besides, a lot of people know you to have done some bad stuff too, so before saying that keep yourself in check too.

Why should we do your job? get your own proof, since you’re the one at fault here.

you’re right

the like button exists

3 Likes

Meaning that you’re admitting that you have also broken the rules, right?