Rescue and dry docking

since the galaxy change there is a lot of unused ships just floating aimlessly …
There should be a way to collect them and DRY DOCK them so if the recruit returns he can locate and claim his DRY DOCKED ship…rescue and clean up the galaxy !

3 Likes

Are you serious

4 Likes

Please get out of here. I am tired seeing you turning this into those clash of clans rip offs

4 Likes

Nothing’s being turned into anything. Stop being so melodramatic.

18 Likes

Hah, crap

3 Likes

this idea again huh

1 Like

Not necessary, since the player knows the position of and has control over their ship whether it’s orbiting something or floating in the middle of nowhere. It’d just add an extra step.

4 Likes

The floating aimlessly spacecrafts have 2 outcomes:
Either A: At some point the player will log back in and play
or
B: The people who have stopped playing and are under specific circumstances (low hour playtime), they will eventually get wiped by iA’s version clean-up.

I see this idea as something that might have been an interestig concept, but unnecessary.

This is the third time you re worded your salvage topic. The third time.

1 Like

there will be a 4 , 5 ,6 …1000

It doesn’t matter how many times you suggest something if community disagrees with it. Especially if you don’t change a thing to make it look more attractive.

4 Likes

Spryter,do you ever play the game or do you just P&M a lot ?
can’t find you on he grids to dare you…

You just replied to a wrong post of yours and you’re supposed to reply to him

Spryter,do you ever play the game or just P&M a lot ?
Can’t find you on any grids to DARE you…

Delete button exists

there’s no delete button, only salvaging

Take off your clothes

…what does P&M even mean? Also, I don’t play any dares. I just play some missions sometimes on a second account and make paintjobs.

p&m…piss and Moan !!!

2 Likes

wholesome 100

6 Likes