Renewed satellite: Microgun, Barbequer

I created refreshed versions for the following satellites:

Microgun:

• a slightly changed texture
  • I changed the color of the cartridges to orange and added a bar to hold them. I think they would look better in this color
  • I added a small animation of used cartridges falling down.
    (if any physicist insists on the falling cartridges, I will say that they can fly diagonally downward)

Barbequer:

(by the way, I made such a flame because I liked it (the flame stays as it is in game))

• I added a bigger panel and in it
    *gauge with pressure (firepower)
    *knob set to max
    *gas capacity indicator (the largest one)

• I added gas cylinders behind the satellite (must fire this fire from somewhere)

• fire texture placed under the satellite (you could say there’s a coal left there)

• (it’s up to you whether or not you want this mechanic) when the gas in the satellite runs out, the fire becomes redder

• little sparks would be flying out of it

12 Likes

Can you do the same with the Barbequer?

3 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That looks like cartoon microgun more and actually it’s pretty cool. But original graphics are more like realistic. I mean, I’m not sure this drawing would fit good among other graphics.

1 Like

I don’t think he wants it to be changed to a drawing. I think he wants it to be changed with the differences seen in the drawing described in the post (aside from it being a drawing).

4 Likes

Those drawings look pretty damn good tbh.

4 Likes

GAWD DAYUMMMMM THAT’S FUCKING IMPRESSIVE! I love it

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.