Renaming some Duplicate planets/star systems

Hey @InterAction_studios can you rename the two planets with the same name: Lambda Phaethon

Also this is my first contributions to the game so i can’t upload images yet.

2 Likes

May I have the Coordinations?

edit: OOPS, new members can’t reply
@Boldback can you try editing your topic?

1 Like

Fixed in v.105 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

There are 2 problems here:
1.I discovered 3 more pairs of planets with the same name
2.Why are there 5 planets with a temperature of 0 K ? I think 0 K is unattainable (I think there are many more planets out there) and they will mostly be temperature adjusted by me, along with the positions of the planets in the star system and more in the idea in the near future.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, I never noticed those bugs until now, lol. That’s crazy.

Welp, gotta explore more planets to catch some bugs, I guess.

3 Likes

Me neither. I was just casually cruising around when i found this problem. Never expected it to be this new of a problem too.

2 Likes

I just recently discovered another 2 planets with the same name
@InterAction_studios can u fix this

4 Likes

Fixed in v.105

4 Likes

(v.105) @InterAction_studios I want a explaination for these one: These planet’s temperature are too high, but almost the planet’s surface is filled by water, also these planets have clouds, have lives.

523K(250ºC)

527K(254ºC)

346K(73ºC)

And I believe that there are so many planets like these one, so I hope you will fix it, (p/s) and I really want a medal.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.106 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

(v.105) @InterAction_studios Can you adjust these planets’ temperature? These planets’ temperature is too low for any creatures to live, and the water must be frozen at this temperature…

2 Likes

should be frozen wasteland

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.