Remove Mysterious Ship from Double Team

Every time the Mysterious Ship appears in one of the waves for Double Team, my lives drain very quickly. Fighting the boss on its own is already tough since its attacks are hard to telegraph but it is managable since one can memorise its pattern.

But with both the Mysterious Ship and another boss? It becomes near-impossible to not get hit by its instant green lasers while trying to dodge the other boss’ attacks and it feels cheap and frustrating as a result. (the last ones that appeared alongside with it were UCO and that giant chicken in winter clothing)

If everyone else is having the same issue with That One Boss as I do, then I say it’s time UCO should stay out of Double Team missions.

2 Likes

No

8 Likes

You can’t, sorry.

1 Like

I have made a poll about it before and ended up being no one with me xd.
actually it doesn’t have to be removed. I would suggest fighting him first before any boss. you will understand the tactics of fightning the thing the more you face it.

5 Likes

Skill Issue.

1 Like

I don’t agree with removing mysterious ship but how about making the attacks have a telegraph while it’s in a double team

2 Likes

thicc skills issues (even tho I’ve never experienced it before)

3 Likes

Mysterious Ship’s attack is the most telegraphed attack in the series but I get your point and agree.
Altought I think that if crabs (who block half of the screen and never move from the center) exist in double team, then Mysterious will never get removed.

Sometimes I ask myself why I never play these missions, then I remember these bosses and desist

Skill issue, indeed.

1 Like

Double Team is meant to be hard.
The whole point of CHL is to give you access to hard missions that most normal players would just skip and never think about.
You’ll know how to survive DT once you’ve mastered each boss.
Though it’d take quite a while to get to this point.

7 Likes

learn how to dodge it, it’s very possible

4 Likes

instead of remove it just add 5 laser and 6 lasers combination
or six and 4
4 and 5 lasers

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

1 Like

He means combine lasers together.

1 Like

Like, 4+5 / 5+6 / 4+6, or 4 and 5 / 5 and 6 / 4 and 6?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

You can’t remove 2 Mysterious Ship wave from Double Team. It depends on your skill.
If your dodging skill isn’t good enough for that wave (like me), try using Dimensional Phase-out.

2 Likes

No not remove uco and Mysterious Ship

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.