Reforming League (By VN™|C0mplex and windinecraft)

i doubt you know english as much as you think you do, they’re saying your new username is easier for them to remember

1 Like

i mostly use pfp to recognize

complex is the antonym of simple, but i had to stretch my mind to understand Irony

1 Like

That’s my purpose when i choose a new name :smiley:

And i doubt you know that’s a joke in my username. You can just ignore that if it doesn’t bother you :slight_smile:
If you can’t feel comfortable, just ignore :slight_smile:

Chill out, he just didn’t notice it. I can’t blame him, I also didn’t notice it until Rippi_17 pointed it out.

1 Like

Yea, no more off-topic here :slight_smile:

He himself pointed it out…

Yes and I didn’t notice it until you did

oh

im incredibly dumb lmao

Ok, now return to the topic. If you can’t have a comment about it, leave here :slight_smile:
Sorry if i’m harsh to you but you deserve it when you mocked me :slight_smile:

i was literally busy doing things, aka i have a life unlike you

one of said things consisted of touching grass and watering plants in my balcony, so that was a refreshing experience

I also have many things to do, unlike you the one who just want mocking people :slight_smile:
One of said things consisted of modelling on Blender and scripting animations and ideas. so that is an enjoying experience

speaking of blender, was planning to learn it after getting my laptop back, hope blender’s going well for you too lol

1 Like

blender made me lose hair

Speak for yourself. Your ego is way too damn high for your own good.

4 Likes

That’s not the first time he said like that, i just give back what he deserve :slight_smile:
Alright, i really want this topic be as what it is. So stop arguing please ?

Hope the same thing for you. Also, i hope that we will have no toxic arguement from now on. Ok ? :smiley:

tbh you’re a good guy, but problem is you tend to be really immature about some things (but like im being immature too so yeah lol, i should also be working on that) and you tend to be condescending/egotistical at times, but work on that and you’re a pretty cool dude

its times like these where i wish i could english properly but ok

3 Likes

I’m ok with that, actually, when using English, you don’t need to be fully accurate, just understandable :smiley:

You give back? You’re the one who constantly advertises your own topics and are an ******* to people for no reason, and now you act like you did nothing wrong.

Fhoa, that sounds like a really good deal…but I think I’ve got a better one. How about you lower your ego a little bit and stop causing arguments and we will stop arguing as well?

1 Like