Recover account option

Please add this in the next update cuz my pc is broken and i lost all my data from ciu and other things and now i want to die

2 Likes

During Early Access stage you are responsible for your own save file. Hope you did some back-ups of your save file.
Plus, when the game is released you’re going to have a option to buy a special license that can link your PC account with Phone account. Not exactly sure, if it’s going to have a option to recover your account.

Well, if you remember your callsign then maybe IA could help you because data is stored on servers and files on your drive are used to identify the account.
What exactly is broken in your pc?

There’s no way that magically everything decided to stop working. It’s probably just one critical thing.

:neutral_face: sorry to hear that you lost all your data but dont give up so easy you can still get your rank and everything back if continue to play. i know that feeling when you lose all your data.

Why do you care about the early access progress? Its going to be reset anyways.

But, the keys are not going to reset.

This is a exception for me.

Its still most of your progress

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.