Hi! Long time Chicken Invaders fan, new to Universe. Had a (large) bunch of newbie questions and couldn’t find a dedicated topic, so I’m making a new topic? If that’s not how it’s done feel free to correct me.
Without further ado:
- Are there any planetary levels? As in, the special CI5 missions where you build the fan. I’d be surprised if there were, because that’s a lot harder to rng than the space-based waves, but wanted to be sure.
- Do the equippable meters (like progress, destruction, etc.) that you buy from the store remain permanently? Or are they consumable like the extra lives? Because they’re expensive
- How does rarity work? What makes something rare / where do I get it / what is the benefit of it?
- What does the “weight” stat do? I assumed it had something to do with how much I can overload my ship with stuff, but that seems to be what the reactor is for.
- What if I run out of fuel? Can I not travel somewhere that I can’t afford to reach, or will my ship stop dead in the water?
- In what order to the spaceships auto-sort in the hangar? Purchase date?
- (Lore question) Is there an “official” answer on which spaceship model is the one from the previous titles (Authentic Hero’s ship)? It’s obviously a Muller, but it’s unclear what exact model (the wiki insists it’s the “Deliverer” but I can’t find a source for that).
- (Opinion question) Anything I should be aware of regarding the early game? Should I rush to unlock stars and stuff or build it up? Is it worth obsessively clearing every mission like I am now?
Thanks for taking the time to read through all that XD