Private Messeging For Contacts

With Options of blocking and mute while in game and possibly offline game messaging…Aka when other players are off line and a miss message is recieved when a so called person is not on line there is a so called missed
OFFLINE RECIEVED MESSaGe… In Contacts Messenger… :ok_hand:

7 Likes

How do you expect offline messaging to work in an online-only game?
Anyways, I believe this stuff has been suggested many times already.

8 Likes

Yes, this has been already suggested way too much and it’s unnecessary; you can already message people on this forum through clicking on their name, or hell, you can even use Discord.

When hosting multiplayer games, you can kick people from the pause menu, and they won’t be able to join your game until you leave the mission.

3 Likes

Please read the post , AGAIN…!!! Why would you want to come to a forum when half the people don’t even use it and private contact messenging is way more direct and private?..If you have already downloaded the game, Would it be smarter to have just one in game messenger instead of another program using more resorces causing more LAG with older PC’s…?

2 Likes

if the forum is replaced by an ingame chat then the game will be rated 13+ instead of 3+

Its a Private Contact Messenger Not An Already In Game Chat “Private In Game Contact’s Messenger”

Yeah you edited in more stuff now but it just said offline messages before. When you say that, I think of messaging people even when you don’t have connection. The other person being able to see missed messages seems like a pretty obvious thing to do if messaging would get added at all.
I don’t really think a feature like this would be a bad idea, just that again, it’s been suggested many times already and it’s true that using other forms of messaging is usually more convenient(tho I guess it sucks if you get to play with someone and want to play another mission with them but you can’t contact them afterwards)

All the reason more to keep bringing up the subject… And yes Alot of people Can’t or Won’t use a forum for messeging, make it simple and usable with a couple of small feature’s like in game mute and block feature’s…Almost like an airplane mode for a cellphone…

1 Like

Same my idea

bro this idea is very suggested already

I think IA in next update add message

secondly bro

how u send message offline in ONLINE GAME!

message is not send offline in online game bro.

yeah, I think it too

1 Like

me too

Bro! WHEN YOU ARE OFF LINE AND SOMEONE MESSAGES YOU IT WILL SHOW MISSED MESSAGE"S…In the "IMPORTANT / EVENT’S / NOTIFICATION’S BOX’S…Or which ever one it is placed in…

1 Like

[quote=“Bawk_Rawgers, post:13, topic:21225, full:true”]
Bro! WHEN YOU ARE OFF LINE AND SOMEONE MESSAGES YOU IT WILL SHOW MISSED MESSAGE"S…In the "IMPORTANT / EVENT’S / NOTIFICATION’S BOX’S…Or which ever one it is placed in…
[/quote]Bro! WHEN YOU ARE OFF LINE AND SOMEONE MESSAGES YOU IT WILL SHOW MISSED MESSAGE"S…In the "IMPORTANT / EVENT’S / NOTIFICATION’S BOX’S…Or which ever one it is placed in…

still a potienal danger for children as there are more pedophiles than you think out there

There is in game chat , what difference does it make? thats like saying contacts only in game chat can be a potienal hazard…

multiplayer chat messages dissapear after the mission ends

1 Like

private dms make it hard to moderate

Now would it be smart for a child to report such abuse and a archive or log such of events would be saved along with the account?

children arent that smart