Post your spacecraft!

I didn’t expect the Split/Second post to also blow up despite how it turned out, haha. I’m glad y’all liked it! Today, I’ll be making a paintjob collection on… cue fanfare!

Game 3: 100% Orange Juice

“This is the protagonist’s privilege!”

Character: Kai
Origin: 100% Orange Juice
Hyper: Protagonist’s Privilege

ATK: +1 DEF: 0 EVD: 0 REC: 5

Description:

Just your average guy who always seems to get the short end of the stick. Having his wallet stolen by a strange creature who calls herself ‘Marie Poppo’, he is forced to chase her down to retrieve but on his mission, he gets to know much, much more. Having a balanced statline with a +1 ATK, Kai can go for both normas with flexibility while also having better capability to defend himself from enemies. His Hyper allows him to attack opponents with no retaliation.

“For I am Star Breaker, the blasting fuse of this world.”
Character: Star Breaker
Origin: Sora
Hyper: Star Blasting Fuse

ATK: +2 DEF: 0 EVD: -1 REC: 5

Description:

A human(?) super weapon who has a tendency to enjoy destruction a bit too much. Her attack and passive makes her playstyle into KOing opposition and banking in on her wins. Her passive doesn’t allow her to use any extra stars she has to level up, but she can instead devote them entirely to cards, so play wisely! Her Hyper lays down invisible mines on the field that when stepped on depletes your enemies’ (and yours if you self hit) HP down to one, making them vulnerable.

“Squaawk!”

Character: Seagull
Origin: Flying Red Barrel
Hyper: Jonathan Rush

ATK: +1 DEF: -1 EVD: -1 REC: 4

Description:

OH GOD WHY DID IT ROLL A SEVEN, HELP THE SEAGULL IS ASSERTING DOMINANCE OVER ME

“This is the power of mercy.”
“Eat the power of the devil!”
Character: Yuuki
Origin: QP Shooting
Hyper: Angel Hand/Devil Hand

ATK: 0 DEF: 0 EVD: 0 REC: 5

Description:

An adorable little kid who loves playing with her puppets. A lot. She has below average HP and a balanced statline which changes according to chapters. She switches to a tank playstyle during odd chapters and a bully playstyle during even chapters, so proper timing and planning is required to achieve her full potential. Her hyper either allows her to strengthen her opponents to get stars or vice versa, so take caution when using it.

10 Likes

Since easter is coming i decided to make a spacecraft dedicated to easter

3 Likes

REFFI’s Heart> Oh so this is the model of the Nitori Industries… Could I say that has spiritual energy on it. Elegant design and interesting readings from inside the ship shows that it could be haunted

4 Likes

I’m always a sucker for green things

3 Likes

image I present my ‘Dash Light 377’

Don’t ask me why I call it that.

10 Likes

These kinda look like Gacha characters.

4 Likes

I hate to break it to you, These art styles does reminds you of gacha life however they’re aren’t similar because both 100% OJ and Gacha Life are not the same

3 Likes

Dang, people giving their custom ships LORE. noice

4 Likes

I started so many things

1 Like

Damn straight!

12 Likes

Waligie or Waluigi?

2 Likes

waligie

2 Likes

ooka booka

3 Likes

3 Likes

well My scapecraft look like this

2 Likes

name?
and i want your callsign to add you to my contacts

3 Likes

Space Police’s Ghost Trail.

13 Likes

The police is here. Stop there you big henterprise.

4 Likes

I gonna make space ambulance After buy CHL

5 Likes

Another cartoon spacecraft
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart

1. Mao Mao
    mm spacecraft
  2. Adorabat
    AB spacecraft
  3. Badgerclops
    BC spacecraft
  4. Adoradad(Eugene)