Post your spacecraft!

[Edit]: EYYYYYYYY, THIS WAS THE 1500th POST OF THE THREAD SO I’M CLAIMING IT PROPERLY

There’s nothing better than just reap big benefits, isn’t it? Here’s my first personalized ship, Grim Harvester
Grim Harvester

And always remember where you began, that’s the motiv of Winds of January
Winds of January

10 Likes

Moller M400 Skycar
Moller International
Screenshot (908)

There is no lore for this spacecraft. However, there is a note on one of the spacecraft’s weapon pods. The note is a link that redirect you to here.

7 Likes

I’m done collecting Legendary. Time to collect rare.

Captain Yukari’s M404-PI
Lost contact since 2103
IMG_20210109_235309

He is Captain Yukari Menshikov and that is his spacecraft. Captain Yukari Menshikov or Captain Yukari is one of the wild space chicken hunters before the UHF was founded. In August 17 2103, Yukari completely disappeared (he was on earth at this point) and all of his legacy was given to his most trusted student, Recruit #8775 (RamonTokus). He is also promoted to Captain despite his absence. Many recruits in the UHF made thousands of stories about Yukari’s disappearance rendered from being murdered, lost or even more indescribable, “Spirited away into fantasy”. Despite the amount of story, they’re just stories and the disappearance of Captain Yukari Menshikov is still an unsolved mystery.

10 Likes

So basically it’s default Hatchling style.

1 Like

new spacecraft
name : CIU HERO

i wish it got be added to spacecraft showcase

6 Likes

We still have time until U64 or U65 drop to suit up. Get ready, we have to get on our best looks for when the game leaves Early Acces

3 Likes

لقطة الشاشة 2021-01-10 012832 لقطة الشاشة 2021-01-10 013003 لقطة الشاشة 2021-01-10 012709

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum M.SuperStar! Hope you enjoy it here and these are nice spacecrafts, they remind me of blue_ocean’s :wink:

5 Likes

Mind if I slap you with “off-topic”?

Anyway about spacecrafts: the look itself is nice but some variety between different ships wouldn’t hurt.

6 Likes

I like the style where you make the same paintjob for every type. Most people do it if they have one of every spacecraft type only.

2 Likes

My new spacecraft

14 Likes

Awe! my :eyes: but still cool :wink:

2 Likes

yeah not my BX-9 :smiley:

3 Likes

It looks like BX-8. I can’t imagine what you’ll do with BX-9 :wink:

1 Like

UHF Space Police Police Unit-LoLK
Intergalactic Police Department
Screenshot (939)

The UHF recruits main job is stopping the Henpire from invading a galaxy but UHF also opened a part time job for recruits and it’s Intergalactic Space Police. ISP is a part time job with somewhat high income for recruits, their main job is cracking down the Shady Dealer shops and enforcing laws, fining people who violated the law and etc. However, the UHF and the ISP is also aware that the cops are also bartering with the Shady Dealers due to their cheap price but it’s up to them.

11 Likes

Is not bartering, is just “Decomissing their content for disposition of the UHF and the ISP purposes for stoping the Henpire”. Greater good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And now my entries for the Spaceship Showcase™ are complete. Here’s Hokma, the Sephirah of the Record Team.
image image

10 Likes

Angel of Death HC.02
Project S.A.R.S

Screenshot_944
Screenshot_943

NOTE: Only Recruit #8775 could ride this spacecraft due to his immunity to the anomalous effect of this spacraft

Brought to you by Sacred Angel of Ruined Space (S.A.R.S). Materials to build this spacecraft gathered from ruins of ████. Made with the help of thousands of [CLASSIFIED] deep in [CLASSIFIED]. This spacecraft has a codename desginated “Sariel” or “Command of God”. It is still unknown why this spacecraft was called Angel Of Death, many recruits claimed that this name was [DATA EXPUNGED]. The gender of the Angel with the same name “Sariel” is still an unknown. This spacecraft has a total of ████ mysteries to solve.

UPDATE Jan 11 2121: [DATA TEMPORARILY REMOVED]

Angel of Death HC.02 will make the pilot go hostile and attack anything that makes fun of it on sight without a sign of hesitation. So it is mandatory that if there’s a pilot in the spacecraft unless it’s 8775, you might want to keep your mouth shut.

11 Likes

:confused:

4 Likes

Mario already has this feeling

3 Likes