Thank you

2 Likes

That’s what I said

1 Like

Well,thank you both

He wrote :

1 Like

All of my spacecrafts gotten last month and this month
(Btw Invader (III) has been “upgraded” to rare spacecraft)

5 Likes

How can we take our bomber’s engines lower?

2 Likes

Change exhaust size I guess?

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

this is my mom’s new space craft

my space craft(with my new account call sign : blue_ocean)

6 Likes

Did you lost the old one?

2 Likes

no only for geting the medals

2 Likes

I wanted to challenge myself: sick and cheap paintjob for new accounts

p

(Disclaimer 1: Rename cost not included)

Will upload a tutorial in the tutorial topic later

11 Likes

18 Likes

Repainted my used-to-be-transparent M408 because when transparency was sadly fixed, it just became fully red. Now it’s some kind of ruby spacecraft.
And RISAF now means “Reliable Interstellar Space Aircraft Facilities” because previous meaning was stupid.

11 Likes

I still wonder why that was fixed.
It was only a cheat that hurted the cheater itself

(I truly hope we will get an “invisible spacecraft” challenge one day)

3 Likes

Mods can still do that but it’s not handy at all as you’ll have all spacecrafts invisible instead of one.

2 Likes

2020-12-06 (25)
This is based from BTD6 tower called The Flying Fortress

13 Likes

“Post your spacecraft!”

Since spacecraft in english can mean 1 spaceship but also 100 spaceships, I am posting my entire hangar:

My first ever spacecraft got sold to afford an heat shield.
My second spacecraft, Faraona, got sold to buy (I don’t remember what). It was featured in another spacecraft topic.

Singularity is the oldest one still “alive”, design copied from another user.

Phantom was a spacecraft I used for more than an year since I was broke in keys, didn’t like bomber playstyle and WBP took my “walet” hostage.
Phantom prototype is just a way to thank that spacecraft for all the fun I had with it.

When bombers where released I bought a cheap one. Wings of friedoom is a tribute to the wings of freedoom from Attack on titan and mimics the look of characters. Also the model makes exausts be a more accurate tribute too!

Henborne is simple, shiny and my favourite. Purchased after WBP, it is the second ship I spent more time on. Is the first of its own themed fleet. Even tought I have never played Bloodborne (or even watched more than 10 minutes of it) the name refers to it.
“Hen” got added because chickens.
The name was the first thing I tought of the spacecraft: At first the shinyness was red-colored in order to mimic chicken’s own blood… looked ugly and decided to go full metal.

Then came Giudizio al Plasma (The mandatory ugly spacecraft that should look good with a weapon but actually doesn’t) the only italian named spacecraft in my hangar.

Followed by Neurotoxin… Henborne H&C edition. Used… 3 times? Just to show

Then came Rose thorn, My actual flagship. It doesn’t have a lore yet but is amazing. Probably it will be played as much as Henborne. The small hitbox (smallest in the game?) saved me countless times.

Then I made Phantom’s prototype

After that I realized I didn’t own a legendary bomber… searched, bought one and painted it with Henborne’s style. I still don’t like to play with bombers but is a nice thing to own legendary stuff.

Lastly I challenged myself to make Little one… a cheap paintjob for new accounts (fun fact: When deciding the name I was also thinkig bout calling it “Lil bro”

That’s all.
What do you think?

12 Likes

I like the 1st one the most

4 Likes

But I like all of them.

3 Likes