Post your spacecraft!

btw you have a lot of ships, are there seprate heat sinks and reactors etc for each one?

2 Likes

No, only hardpoints, I have only one type of reactors/heat sinks/engines but the expensiveest, fully upgraded and legendary versions of’em too, because appearately the expensiveest parts are better.

1 Like

Yeah i also do that. Btw can you tell me a way to earn keys fast? cause you have a lot…

2 Likes

Stick with H&C 101 Spacecraft, it has 18% key bonus, play hard missions using Superstar Hero skill, play boss rushes as they are fun and gives a lot of keys too.

3 Likes

You can also play key rush missions to get a lot of keys. And it’s an off topic reply. Please move to chatting place.

1 Like

Yea, key rushes are hard to find, that’s how they look:
They can be only played once, however you can restart it again at the first wave only, so don’t surrender it at any case because you won’t be able to play it again, so before flying it make sure you are fully prepared, like bring a lot of extra liver and phase-outs, also I’d suggest to go with Positron Stream the entire mission, play with H&C 101 using Superstar Hero skill, don’t rush with killing everything in order to get more keys.

Anyway I wanted to say that I updated Space Police above, apparently the Strope Lights place were switched, so I fixed that.

4 Likes

my spacecraft

10 Likes

Can you make’em bigger a bit? I can’t see’em well.

3 Likes

huh, where is that “Cheat Place” topic?

4 Likes

He obviously meant Chatting Place lol.

Forgot to correct’em.

2 Likes

yeah i have played those

1 Like

Yellow ‘n’ Red Phoenix

10 Likes

Name this one cuz idk what to call it.

13 Likes