Post your spacecraft!

gold experience (totally not jojo reference)

1 Like

Good
But I have 13 Key
I should get extra :heart: too
I mean extra life

3 Likes

TM emoji is small TM …™️™️™️™️™️™️™️™️™️™️™️

4 Likes

Yolk star ™️
:egg:

3 Likes

I think I should name it VIP space craft

5 Likes

my space craft…

10 Likes

More

Codename: "Toxic Tongue"
IMG_20200820_214618
Toxic Tongue, the H&C 201 Pullet. Similar to the “Lunar Princess”, it was also retrieved from the moon and it’s not created by H&C. Toxic Tongue possesses a power that when a pilot make a wish and sit in the spacecraft, they’ll get the absolute opposite of what they wished for. Due to this, the spacecraft is considered an anomaly and it’s now in the storage #44 in UHF Anomaly Containing Foundation (UACF). In the spacecraft, there is a paper written in Japanese roughly translated to "For Sagum- <ERROR: 6256838458476584>

Note from UHF Data security team: due to the recent incident (495_1UN4R14N_54GU.icd) damaging the server, the rest of this file has been corrupted and it’s unable to recover.

Codename: "Aliens!"
Gathering data…

11 Likes

It’s beautiful

2 Likes

This truly made me laught

I really love how you give a lore to every single spacecraft!

6 Likes

Alright, this is a crossover episode

H&C 301 Hakurei
IMG_20200821_143525
Hakurei, the H&C 301 Cockerel. This Spacecraft with a Japanese name retrieved from the ruins of a shrine with the same in [CLASSIFIED]. This spacecraft is compatible of dodging thousands and millions of eggs due to it’s “hitbox” is very small, even without any regular repulsor.

H&C 101 Kirisame
IMG_20200821_143550
Kirisame, the H&C 101 Hatchling. Designed for key rush missions. Owned by a female who lived in [CLASSIFIED], she now joined the UHF to fight off the evil Henpire because the chickens also managed to invade [CLASSIFIED] even though it’s out of this dimension. Because the owner of this ship has modified it a bit, this spacecraft can create a powerful deathray that burns down everything on it’s path.

6 Likes

if you like this everybody will know in
which country you live

4 Likes

The Big Cheese.

4 Likes

aidos tbe

1 Like

My Newest Spacecraft :smiley: (Common)
nave espacial

But the desing its from some GgWw’ Spacecrafts, sorry

13 Likes

french fries and durian

10 Likes

My spacecraft is almost like rainbowdash

12 Likes

It’s good , but you should know if you pressed F9 , or Windows button + Prt screen , it will take you screen shot , use the paints to do some addition with it and save this image as Jpeg one

1 Like

the hero behind the lunch

7 Likes

The man behind the slaughter :joy:

1 Like

a d i d a s

1 Like