Post your spacecraft!

you love mercedes or bmw :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Brb modding this shit in paint dot net

2 Likes

YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH

1 Like

Nice Reply

I decided to diversify my flock of ships a little. Do you think it turned out well? What shields do you think would look better on those ships that don’t have them?

Toothless shield
Thunder shield

8 Likes

Those looks cool, @SpaceDragon , but it fits to be in this topic :arrow_down: .

I can’t see the video or something?

1 Like

He is basically posting his style of his spacecraft which is the main point of the topic. if you are talking about the shields then it’s fine.

1 Like

Yeah I’m talking about the shields.

nice ship

2 Likes

This is my spaceship. I love blue and white so I incorporated this color into my spaceship.
Capture 1
Capture 2

5 Likes

My rainbow Spaceship (maybe someday I will send a complete set of such spaceships)

19 Likes

Taste the rainbow!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Star Fighter “Barbacoa”

Barbacoa?

Barbeque in spanish, as a reference that i have 6 bbq’s on it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Huge Chicken Barbeque-Ing party.

1 Like

Introducing

Sprinkle Science (inspired by an outfit for the Scientist in PvZ BFN)

12 Likes

looks like toothpaste

4 Likes

This is an N-4CR (short-term name for “Enforcer”, someone who expresses their will (against chickens) by using violent means).

Based on an M-404 PI Deliverer, this ship has been repurposed specifically for chicken annihilation.
They can be seen nearby wormholes, and usually have a laser scope in front of them, they are also distinguishable by their rapidly strobing weapon pod lights, and most notably, their signature, high-powered (:zap:8) Laser Cannon.

This ship is also armed with 2 ICBM missiles for additional chicken carnage.

Harnessing the latest version of its internal equipment, this ship can fire its weapon much longer than the conventional M-404 PI Deliverer with the basic level of equipment due to a high-capacity Cubic Boron Arsenide heat sink (Rare, full upgrades). This spacecraft also uses a highly efficient Pulsed-Inductive thruster (Legendary rarity - got it from a Shady Dealer AND maxed it out), and all that power comes from deep within… a Proton-Proton chain reactor with a chicken-deviling 3,250 kW of power!

3 Likes

MY ships

3 Likes