Post your spacecraft!

So pretty recently I was working my way to get a Heavy Bomber ship, because they’re awesome, and up until today I was saving as many keys as possible, travelling to different Herowares to find the best price, and lo and behold, meet the newest addition to my fleet!

mark%203

1. Omega Mark III: This follows suite with Marks I and II, as they all share similar (if not identical) paintjobs. This version has a couple of differences from its counterparts, core being the Wing. Other than that, not much, besides being my first Heavy Bomber. And yes, this is a BX-6 Mk I Hrunting.
11 Likes

obraz
All my ships look the same so I made this one darker. That counts as different right?

11 Likes

Well yes, but actually no.

Yei dead memes

1 Like

One hundred and twenty-six percent originality, I know. What can I say, I like blue and white. :laughing:

18 Likes

My spacecraft collection and BX-6 Hrunting Heavy bomber except other BX series

7 Likes

IA should make better screen of spaceship collection. I mean, I have only 2 spaceships, but people like you would probably appreciate it very much.

Just 1 screen with all the spaceships zoomed out so they can all fit together.

3 Likes

7.8 too much keys

1 Like

Galbatorix? Congratulations! This is the paintjob I plan on utilizing when I create a 3D model of the H&C! This design is simplistic, but brilliant! You have good taste in Heroes Academy vehicle paintwork!
This is the example of my revised 3D model of the original Academy Fighter.
Left - Old
Right - New

13 Likes

While I’m here, can I just say the visual designers at @InterAction_studios clearly had a field day designing this new bomber? This thing’s a beast! It balances out the vehicle weight options in the Heroes Academy garage!

H&C Hatchling - Light
M-404 PI Fighter - Medium
BX Bomber - Heavy

3 Likes

My spaceship is completly black i will upload the picture if i play CIU today

1 Like

Black, White, Red

I played with mirror effect and got that:

19 Likes

700%20-%20Copy

10 Likes

Wait, what are those things? The mini-jets? What do the M-404 PI mini-jets look like then?

1 Like

Judging by where the image got split, probably something like this:
umm Not quite as cool, me thinks.

10 Likes

Love the CI collection!

1 Like

My BX-9 has completed
Untitled

15 Likes

Am I the only one who can’t buy all of ships and BXs because I can’t get so many keys?

1 Like

Well, I’ve got more fun things to do than farming keys so I just have the H&C 101, the M408 and the BX-9. So nah, it’s not just you.

1 Like

Not only you, ME TOOO

1 Like

I searched ANeutralSwiss, No result found in contact page
notwork

2 Likes