Post your spacecraft!

IA already know about it.

1 Like

[quote=“tamim121, post:1143, topic:1168, full:true”]
If you create a new topic about it , it will be helpful for me :slightly_smiling_face:
[/quote] see

please

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Can I creat topic about it

1 Like

Yea, sure.

2 Likes

You can reduce brightness in Advanced Settings to 0 to achieve a pure black paint.

3 Likes

Is it at “Graphics”?

1 Like

Purified Bomber
IMG_20200829_090918
IMG_20200829_090939
She hates the moon, she hates the moon, a lot. Her son died by the husband of Goddess of the moon. She was furious, attempted to invade “Lunar Capital”, resulting the Kanjuden event. This spacecraft was inspired by her, designed for barren rock and artificial moon missions. Time to send those Lunrarians back to hell!

Nuclear Bird
IMG_20200829_091002
Let’s see if ya surprised if we say this BX-9 was retrieved from a nuclear power plant deep in underground of [CLASSIFIED]. Surprised? No? We expected that. This thing is contaminated in radiation but the cockpit is good as new, no radiations recorded, we tried to spread radiation into the cockpit but no use, it could “bounce” the radiations off. The right pylon was made by a material called [CLASSIFIED], extremely radioactive but it doesn’t affect humans for an unknown reason. Because of this, it is recommended for using this spacecraft when flying a mission that takes place at a sun. Install Plasma Rifle or Neutron Gun on it and have fun grilling the chickens.

12 Likes

So as of lately, I’ve been interested in a game called Lobotomy Corporation, so I decided to recreate one of the “Sephirahs” from the game. This one is based on the Sephirah Netzach:

For comparison:
Edit: The reason I made the winglet and trail non black and green was because they’re actually based on the Lobotomy Corp logo.
Edit 2: I regret not removing the shine

14 Likes

BX-9 Saigyouji
IMG_20200829_150427

Retrieved, not really but formerly owned by Recruit #0175 and he gave the ship to the UHF. After his death, he got “resurrected” by an entity named [CLASSIFIED] who lived in assuming “afterlife” and his spaceship got painted to that. Pilot who sit on this spacecraft could see “spirits of the dead”, it is unknown that this was the magic that [CLASSIFIED] infused into it or it was installed by Recruit #0175. Now it’s in the UACF due to it’s anomalous effect.

Open: UHF/Archives/Recruits/Recruit_0175/Log_2003.06_log

Recruit #0175
log 2003.06
Aug 17 21XX
I was doing a mission codename: “Hearty Tribune”, I encountered The Yolk-Star™, I only have one life left. The terminator chickens surrounded me, the lasers right in front of me fully charged, ready to fire. I have no choice but closing my eyes and brace for the impact. A big light covered my eyes, Then an explosion, then nothing. I wasn’t dead? Or I’m dead? Am I in the afterlife? My spacecraft and I were still in good condition. I jumped out of my spacecraft and took out my space suit, revealed trees and sunlight surrounding me, it warms me up. I saw a large, long stair case. I have no choice and I walked up the stairs, it was a long, very long staircase, I could’ve just finish the whole Retrocluck™ when I’m walking on it. When walking up the stairs, I saw a humanoid entity with a cloud-like ball attached to it. It has a sword and it’s charging at me [ERROR: Part Corrupted]. A humanoid entity in a blue Kimono greeted me, I asked her where am I, she said I’m in [ERROR: Part Corrupted] I offered her several drumsticks and roasts, she was excited and she will “resurrect” me. What? Then a flash covered my eyes, I woke up in a different spacecraft and in my spacesuit, I was confused. Bonus, I saw a recruit Callsign: RamonTokus cheated The Yolk-Star™ with mine bombs. What a pathetic."

15 Likes

Even if the design is from GgWw, it’s still pretty cool, and you must be really liking it. (same applies to your first ship, except when it’s rare, but still looks cool tho)

1 Like

Space Medic

IMG_20200829_090858

Retrieved from the bamboo forest of [CLASSIFIED]. This is now renewed and owned by one of our trusty UHF medics. She wanders around, aiding wounded soldiers to continue fight off the evil Henpire. Many theories said that she was originally from the moon and she is now over thousand years old. Is this spacecraft existed before the Locken Lowd came out? And it came from that place at the far side of the moon?!

13 Likes

New legendary BX7

13 Likes

The Bad Apple bundled with the UI

IMG_20200831_192916

IMG_20200831_193002

“Ever on and on
I continue circling
With nothing but my hate
And the carousel of agony…”
Recognize the lyrics? Yes or No is ok. This Hatchling was inspired by that song, the song that existed a century ago that attracts many fans. Painted with pure black paint with bright white and big exhaust, mixed with the dark space background, making them chickens thought that was a comet, charge at them without getting detected.

12 Likes

Alright, the last spacecraft. I’m done…for now.

e

IMG_20200831_211357
Owned by Recruit #8775 Callsign: RamonTokus. This is his main spacecraft. The paint job was inspired by Authentic Hero.The name “e” he chose referred to a meme on the community where a recruit mindlessly named their spacecraft “e”. Recruit #8775 was formerly very active now his connection and all of spacecraft are lost without a trace. Wonder where is he?

UPDATE Date: Aug 31 21XX
There is a voicemail

Play the recording

“[Static] is this piece of 21st century crap still working? Alright, it’s working. Good…alright. Hello people, miss me? Maybe not at all since you keep seeing me. I’m recruit #8775 Callsign: RamonTokus. I disconnected myself from the communication line because the other recruits that are in the community are too crazy, I heard a recruit even send death threats or even crazier stuff that I didn’t know. I can’t hold it, I tried to hold it but the more I hold, the more I get crazy, they argued over something small that doesn’t even deserve to have such craziness. And there’s a damn chicken invasion out there, why are they arguing to something useless instead of stopping the chickens! And the damn UHF won’t do anything to stop them! Ugh…sorry, I lost it…phew, the damn community really making me lose my mind even though I didn’t do anything. I even remember a recruit getting scolded by another recruit because…uhh…naughty stuff. Hecking bullet. I thought signing in the UHF is for fighting the Henpire instead of listening to worthless argument.”

“Recruit #8775, We detected the henpire are retreatin-”

“Sorry UHF, I’m not doing it, let them take care of it.”

“But recruit, your missi-”

“Dismissed. Goodbye. Ugh I’m not doing it anymore, y’know when the Henpire are escaping, I just let them escape. I don’t even like killing them because it’s just a waste of energy. When I participate in it, they just cleaned the whole thing before I could touch it and leaving me no credits. You can call me jealous or whatever because I’m actually yeah. I tried to conceal my anger but well, I can’t. Hehe, I’m just an idiot aren’t I? Anyway, I’m gonna go no-”

“ALERT! THE-YOLK STAR™ DETECTED NEARBY!”

“Oh fu-[static]”
End message.

14 Likes

Stylized as Mecha Bandicoot

12 Likes

plane 3

11 Likes

Nice! Is it m408?

1 Like

what’s the only müller that has double exhaust?

2 Likes

Yes. thanks

2 Likes

The M408 one.

1 Like