Post your hardest bosses tier list

slapping cannons, WDYM

Yolk star cannons

Rated from easiest to hardest

3 Likes

ok here’s is mine

4 Likes

I need to know why so many people like to just put in emojis or something without any context. If you liked a post, then please use the ‘like’ button to avoid random bumps or cluttered messages. Sometimes you may want to express your appreciation but if its really short, then just DM them if they’re ok with it. Or just like it to show your appreciation. It works.

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s considered as bump. Thank for telling me.

4 Likes

shadow realm? more than dark souls

1 Like

The shadow realm is horrible place (like dark hell), when a duelist in the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime (4kids version) lose ‘‘shadow’’ duel, he goes to the shadow realm and his soul stay there suffering to the end of eternity. Sorry if I didnt get your comment the right way. I needed to explain. But I think that the old mysterious is the real king of the shadow realm, because it was so unbalanced.

2 Likes

Ohhh, i thought you meant the dark souls boss (dark souls is one of the hardest games ever, as well as trap adventure)

They are more tedius and boring what hard

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Dont take seriusly my tier list because im still Tier 15 in Chicken Invaders Universe also what i dont have time to play games :confused:

Off-topic: Anyone has the samething of what cant often this game?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Mysterious Ship approaches definitely depends on the difficulty and skill, on the 6-laser waves it’s hell. I take back what I said about Sweater Chicken, he’s reasonably hard on higher skill missions.

1 Like

*piece

But it was a pun :c
peace(as in peaceful boss)+piece

3 Likes

oof, ok

1 Like

Well that was really pain Imagine if it has 8 or 10 lasers :skull:

1 Like