Post your dares! (stupid lol, ENDED, NO MORE REQUESTS)

Without any gems too :joy:

Kill maximum henterprise with moron. No excels allowed.

1 Like

I refuse

Race yourself from the edge of the galaxy map to the other side.

Edit: Make sure you recorded it.

2 Likes

why, i just started the game

Try an 80%-100% dificulty, 9 waves on boss rush with absolver beam (any level) without any equipment exept any indicator equipment (ex: Destruction meter, enemy health, etc.) IN 4:00 minute.

If you or maybe other are still taking challenge

(actualy I’ve wanted to try all the dares here but I cant since I cant recorded it, So I don’t have any proof of trying it :frowning_face:)

fight cannonade with 1 life 5 times
no special weapons or mountables
only huds are allowed

1 Like

I TRULY ACCEPT YOU CHALLENGE, MR. CANNONADE ABUSER, here: Chicken Invaders Memes V2 - #1778 by peterexited
EZ challenge

impossible
to do

ake, can i change it to scout (since i didnt have the heavy bomber)

CHALLENge accepted

No, that’s the point of challenge. I want to know if someone could do it without losing life. If no one can, I can use the data to propose bomber’s rework. :wink: me myself losing about 5 life at average lol.

So I won’t accept
Why you might asked?
Too hard to find

How gems affect the battle, move around faster, 1.2 times power? or sth like that?

They make the hitbox smaller and for Bombers they also make them faster.

1 Like

Win any “Meteor Storm” mission on Superstar Hero difficulty without firing your main weapon (satellites & specials are ok).

1 Like

Maybe try doing like this one too.

1 Like

Try A 40% - 60% Mission (Chicken invasion/Dark misson) Duration 2x5 (or more)with all wave get clean sweep (Only a Wave that possible to get clean sweep) Using any dificulty beside tourist and rokie.

Ok, challenge accepted

1 Like
  1. MANEUVER CHALLENGE
    Try any 10 or more duration (Supernova mission) On *any Skill higher than Virtuoso *using any weapon In *ONLY 20 Clicks.
    (Read the note)
Summary

Note:

• Anything will be count as 1 click (Fire, Special weapon)
  • Overdrive also count as one click (ex You fire and then tap again to start overdrive = 2 clicks
  • If you fire continuously it will count as 1 click (Since you hold it, not tap it)
  • BOSS ISN’T COUNT AS CHALLENGE (So you can do anything there)