Post your CI funny Moments

Funny Moments

Post any type of funny Moments That happened to you in any CI games

Even if it is a story a video or about thing that happened In the oldest CI game

Any thing about Chicken invaders
:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

i was playing ciu once and then i shit my pants

the end

3 Likes

another one?

3 Likes

Lol only lol!

8 Likes

I got jumpscared by CI2 big chicken explosion (and ship as well, i was at max volume)

3 Likes

bring the sattelites to do the unprepareness
also this too

am i the only one who play this naut naut shit with morn?

2 Likes

I wanted to dare some doofus but then I got bored on wave 1 so i quit, bastard beat me hard so lost 7 points, but it was funny

1 Like

Xd nice try
How hard it would be to get the satalite with moron power 3

Nice bro

Why are you making fun of everything?

One day I was trying to go through a difficult stage with just one life and at the same time I was drinking coffee. After a few attempts, I finally succeeded and jumped up with joy,:partying_face: but it was at that moment that I accidentally hit the coffee’s mug, the coffee spilled right on my laptop. It is still alive, but the speaker on the right makes a scratching sound in high volumes :expressionless: :joy:
(Not funny at all, more tragedy, right?)

because one day i saw this reply and shat my pants

I mean funny not tragedy

Talking about moron gun
It doesn’t need any buffs

Let’s revive that

revive what?

Guys post your funny moments bec there is non + the videos/streams topic closed so i opened this instead

I was fithing chicken multiplicity and a small chicken started shining, i thought it was a key so i rammed my ship into it like a moron

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.