Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Authentic Hero approaching Henterprise to restore the precious sunlight

Somehow i have seen this kind of art on one on youtube. I just don’t know what is it.

Bad Apple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtutLA63Cp8

hmm… toxic boss :woozy_face:

it’s not my artwork,.when I kill toxic chicken together, then it was shaped like this.:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Hmm…hot planet frame… :wink:

Hmm…Rare photo ! :astonished:

rare photo 2

Wow cool

Hey um is this a place for these?

This isn’t a place for this

Zombie chicken
Background

That was very hard to make it toke 1 hour

Has anyone seen such a situation? When another player is sitting on a planet.

:wink:

Chickenaut.PNG

toxic chickenaut maybe?

This is not the place for you to submit these things, please go to here.

Made an advertisement for ciu

I think it would be better if this advertisment is about chicken hunter licence. (maybe a picture about it?)