Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Yeah, I literally squished up my generic pfp using ms paint and then used that as my pfp because I had no ideas

2 Likes

Lol
Maybe Anas or Adrian can do something about that

1 Like

A weird request: try to draw me in your drawing.

1 Like

I will try

1 Like

The UHF spied on Chick Town ( Planetary Egg city ) for more new some dangerous information about this town.
The Major Chick :

We started to be easy prey for the humans and we should work with The killer chicks you know he is villain and kills from us many chicks in October
and always scare the kids but ,in October everything will change , he will be a good person and will destroy the UHF and you know how heā€™s look like Killer
and now , ARE YOU WITH ME ?

The chicks : YEAH .
The killer chicks : Oh Okay Iā€™m with you ,too , I also hate the UHF time to showā€™em whoā€™s boss , RIGHT ?
The chicks : YEAH .
Me : Okay Guys ,this will be so hard and also this is the story for today but , what happened the UHF and chicks when they fighting thatā€™s another story .
THE END
and this creepy chick that helped me for this story .

Also iA wonā€™t add anything that makes you leave the game forever like that but , itā€™s just an idea , but I think with another attack for this chick and another name like The Chickiller and make him throw 1 knife at you per 10 seconds , I donā€™t like the ideas that makes you leave the game and see you later .

4 Likes

Am i seriously that weak dude i canā€™t even scream irl

4 Likes

Funny enough, I donā€™t actually have a confused look on my current pfp.

5 Likes

I drew you with a bowtie without knowing that they were little legs

5 Likes

I had no ideas

Hey plasma

1 Like

What

Have you seen joe bro? Have you seen him?

2 Likes

Joe Mama

No im talking about the president

2 Likes

Heā€™s unpopular

1 Like

Guys thats off topic you can chat here:šŸ—Ø Chatting place

1 Like

If you focus more on there you can see a pen in your hand
So ā€œGet lost!!!ā€ Is not your scream, itā€™s what you wrote there

1 Like

You donā€™t now, but you were confused about the relationship between me and darth, didnā€™t you?

When you didnā€™t exist here orandza had another pfp that was very very VERY similar to what i draw

1 Like

Lmao joe

1 Like

No offense but the pfp sound like a clumsy orange trying to not care about whatā€™s happening XD.