Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

found you

1 Like

Dope, but I don’t want this demonic satan in Terraria. It would be too much.

1 Like

You…YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

Don’t Panic . Henperor will wait for you.

7 Likes

Yeah it seems that’s it was pain

Not really, i’m extremely talented in terms of Art, i can draw backgrounds in less than 2 hours

1 Like

nice flex

I wouldn’t call it flex, there are people who take less than i do

1 Like

I would send a drawing of mine with backgrounds but with the risk of going off-topic when this is CI Related stuff… Going into trueuser’s onlyfans (DISCORD SERVER)

speed draw (1h 49m 32s)

Didn’t color it this time, i thought it whould look worse if did but whatever, that doesn’t remove the fact that this ended up looking worse than the last one i did lol.

It whould have went better if did draw it with my digital tablet but it broke due to a stupidity i did while holding it (why im not surprised?) and my skill tier level with pens is -4, besides that i didn’t pay that much attetion to some details or i just didn’t do them. (EX. the smaller lights just became checkerboards lol)

whatever, gotta stop for a while posting in the whole forum and doing other stuff because the next week is gonna take all my of my free time sooo im pretty much rippy dippy

28 Likes

Exo-clucks in CIU when

1 Like

GODAAAAMMNNNNNNNNN Bro that’s COOL AS HELL

“Hah! How’s that for a burn-in test?”

19 Likes

Draw Handerprise :slight_smile:

I only need 5 minutes.

1 Like

Darth voted for himself
Me : you fricking donkey
XD(Joking)

Skill

Since the poll is done ill just repost the drawing so people can like it, this took 1 hour, or… if thats what i think

14 Likes

Finally I made head this chicken

And this without eyes

And this with real size
bosschicken-head

bosschicken-head - Copy

8 Likes

Mr. Chicken becomes uncannily