Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

I drew this

bruh, not bad btw

I closed the poll and @Darth_Skembesion Won!
Actually, both arts were very nice that’s why I did a multiple-choice poll.
All of the arts added to that THING.
I will tell you later

Gg @Darth_Skembesion :handshake:

I actually did this for fun, didn’t matter if i didn’t win though

We all do everything for fun
We live iust for fun :))

hedonist

Bro, I will use your art too, no one knows what I’m doing

Hey HEY HEY WHAT YO DOIN

What if Draedon played CI3…

NOT Easy mysterious ship pixelart

image
found you

Dope, but I don’t want this demonic satan in Terraria. It would be too much.

You…YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

Don’t Panic . Henperor will wait for you.

Yeah it seems that’s it was pain

Not really, i’m extremely talented in terms of Art, i can draw backgrounds in less than 2 hours

nice flex

I wouldn’t call it flex, there are people who take less than i do

I would send a drawing of mine with backgrounds but with the risk of going off-topic when this is CI Related stuff… Going into trueuser’s onlyfans (DISCORD SERVER)