Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

seriously the game of squid in chicken invaders

I do not know! Oh I could not think about that! And nothing came to my mind!

means you create it without using your brain

1 Like

I thought about it. But I do not know how to work with Photoshop. And I put the other idea aside!

Respond to me you weird man. You really think this is funny?

Guys, guys, civility please! I don’t get what’s with all the hostility regarding this guy! Sure, he might be too young to be on the internet, his posts aren’t that good, yadda yadda, but I don’t think that’s an excuse to act like an ASS towards him every damn time he posts. You’re not making good first impressions to the potential new members! IF the post contains harmful content, flag it and don’t pay any attention to it.

However, to Hossine, art stealing is not fine. That’s very stinky and disrespectful to the original art creator and you shouldn’t do that again!

14 Likes

DO NOT use art of other people on this forum WITHOUT telling them first. If they say no, then use some other image. You should apologize to ScarletCuboids for stealing art, and never do this mistake again.

As for everyone else, stop insulting hossine for now.

8 Likes

sorry

That means we have to make art. No one else is in the community. (Isn’t that so?)

just don’t steal other’s work without credit and you will be fine

5 Likes

It means making an idea that no one has made before. No?

yeah, sort of.

Just make it yourself, not just take it from someone else.

it seems that I have to process the ideas

Now that this is no longer “art theft”! No ?

the CHICKEN warden

it’s for the game i’m making

If the idea of ​​NPC: Henry’s Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Mercha) really existed in the game, it would be beautiful now!

I already understand you

1 Like

thank you! :hugs:

7 Likes