šŸ•¹ Poll: Satellite auto-fire

Do you usually play (either CIU or any previous Chicken Invaders episode) with ā€œSatellite auto-fireā€ enabled?

• Yes (on PC and/or smartphone)
  • Yes (only on smartphone, but not on PC)
  • Never

0 voters

10 Likes

I usually play without auto-fire

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much got used to it. It didnā€™t feel okay because i couldnā€™t disable it. I would suggest if for the android version of CIU there could be an actual ā€œDisable auto-fire satelitesā€ button. So you could fire them manually. Way better for those who want the No satelites in the entire mission medal. Like a button for the missiles, but close to the firing button. And if the 2 fingers mode is activated, the button to fire the satelites would be near the missilesā€™ button.

2 Likes

Mmm, Satellite auto fire going to Brazil?

Are you from Brazil?

CI4 CI5 app is not change mode satellite auto-fire

I have to say that my vote doesnā€™t represent my weird situation.

When I used to play on mobile I let autofire on

And that was also the case on my first months of pc due to the fact that I had a laptop and no working mouse (it was easyer to play that way with a touchpad) but I disabled the setting since I donā€™t usually pick satellites anyway (why wanting to lose points?)

Right now I play with the setting turned off since Iā€™m used to not use them. I think that it is a setting for beginners and not for hardcore or veteran players

Last time I played the android games, I donā€™t think there was even an option to disable this feature. So while my answer is technically the second one, realistically Iā€™d disable it everywhere if I could.

7 Likes

On the Android (idk is this have in iOS yet or not), i canā€™t turn off the auto-fire of the Satellite, they always auto fire when i try to firing the weapon. So i hope iA will fix this. I canā€™t found how t change that in Options ā†’ Control ā†’ Player controls
Here is the picture that this is the only way to change the firing of the Satellite:

When i tap to the Satellite fire, it like this:

So i hope iA will notice this (CI5 has the options like this too)

Note: Ye i still have CI3, 4 and 5 on my Android smartphone, that time is before Google Play deleted these game. So i decided to keep them until now. But i canā€™t play these game anymore because while iā€™m playing, my Spaceship sometimes auto move or auto fire the Mines, i canā€™t control my spaceship. So i think i hope iA will soon to be have an update to fix everything for less lagging. Thanks

5 Likes

You canā€™t even disable that on smart phones, especially when thereā€™s no button made for firing a satellite.

2 Likes

I remember Going for a no-sateā€™s run on mobile is painful, I need to dodge the bullets AND Avoiding the satellites at the same time.

hmmā€¦I think we should remove ā€œSatellite auto-fireā€ button (stupid idea butā€¦most people donā€™t need to turn on that option because itā€™s not useful)

Yeah, no, ā€˜ā€˜Satellite Auto-Fireā€™ā€™ isnā€™t for me at all.

I donā€™t think itā€™s for anyone. Bird-flu and ICBM become basically nonexistent because they are wasted in the first 2 or 3 waves. I donā€™t see how this option helps anyone. People only use it because itā€™s the default option.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.