Plan Update #09

Greetings, recruits!

Two things: Firstly, we’re still hard at work trying to work out how this fancy new cloud technology works. We’ve made some progress, but there’s still a lot to be done. Thanks to everyone for being so patient and understanding, you guys are awesome!

Secondly, we recently had a regrettable incident where a certain forum member was infected with mad chicken disease and started behaving erratically. He was beyond saving so we had no choice but to kick him out of the UHF with a dishonorable discharge. Sadly, not everyone is cut out to be a hero.

We’d like to thank everyone who sent messages alerting us to this issue. We wish we could have responded sooner, but most days we’re so busy that we can’t keep a close eye on what’s going on in the forum.

Recruits, dismissed!

17 Likes

Will CIU require a lot of hard disk space?

1 Like

Yeah, we all flagged his posts, and it got removed eventually.

1 Like

Please see here:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios sooo can we expect early access next week? Also have u thought about using your youtube channel more? U could post more videos about your games like behind the scenes of making them…etc… U would be more popular and get more spotlight on your games for sure

1 Like

You’re welcome!!!

1 Like

I do not think this update was needed. Sorry it looks very similar to Plan Update #4. @InterAction_studios Also i think it would be good if you make the background stars in future updates at least slightly more visible.

1 Like

Um, I dunno. This was not needed but they just wanted to say about the problem

1 Like

I emailed them about this. They said: Thanks for your suggestion! Our hands are full right now, but we’ll certainly do something special for the 20-year anniversary. About the last one, i suggest some kind of surprise about next year for 20-year anniversary of CI franchise.

3 Likes

Yay, 20th anniversary!

2 Likes

Plan Update #4 wasn’t that bad they just said they have problems:

1 Like

I know, but for me it was useless update. The best updates are 1,2,3,6 and maybe 8 along with the teaser. The other ones are just meh for me. The 5th plan update have 1 good picture, but for me its not enough to count for a ‘‘strong’’ update. Thats my view.

2 Likes

Well it was good for me, though it’s kinda useless but not THAT useless

1 Like

Yeah they should’ve named it “small update #1” or something

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Thanks, @Nikito.

2 Likes

And it should have been like “Bad News of CIU” or something like that too

1 Like

Yeah why not. As well, as they are deciding what to do and what not.

1 Like

something like that :smiley: I’m afraid I’ve got some BAD NEWS!!! hahaha again …
in any case I appreciate the fact that at lease IA share the progress!!!

1 Like

It’s not bad news @gabytzu. It’s just @chickeninvadersfan72’s problem, not the game

1 Like

Mad chicken disease :ok_hand:. Glad you banned him.

1 Like