Plan Update #08

Well good news l but my father and mother don’t give me money to buy the game :sob: :sob:
If someone wanted to help me send me money on my paypal account horamzar@gmail.com
I am 13 years old and can’t buy the game by my own :slightly_frowning_face:

The game will be free-to-play. You don’t need money as it’s free.

He needs it for the chicken license for the hero academy

So he doesn’t want a guest account?

Why would you think anyone would donate money to you?

4 Likes

Maybe some good people give me money :blush:

Money isn’t allowed for kids. Only 18 age of people only. Is that clear?

I am pretty sure you need to be 18 or the age of majority in your country to have a paypal account

You broke the law! I am going to prosecute you in your own trial.

Okay I’m old and not really savvy with beta versions and all of that. What I’d like to know is when can I get the new version to play? TIA

You can get all the info by reading the plan updates, preferably in order.

So since we all know that the game is gonna be free-to-play, any other comment or post talks about buying the game should be understand as buying the game license(or Premium version) of the game itself. Hope no one gonna misunderstand from now on

2 Likes

No they don’t, you need to be 18 to get money. 13+ age of people can’t get it, Sorry but you can’t get money.

Just buy a gift card and you’re good

Yeah, maybe in your country. Whether that is the case in his country, that is for him to figure out.
Also I’ve never heard of a country in which it is illegal for a minor to have money. Lots of parents give out pocket money, yknow.

2 Likes

I think he meant receiving money via Paypal (PayPal User Agreement - PayPal US). It definitely isn’t illegal for a minor to have money, period. That would be a stupid law :stuck_out_tongue:

Well he didn’t mention PayPal in his replies. Besides, there are other ways of paying online (paysafecard is still a thing, right?).

I’m super excited for this, keep work! :grin:

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I meant

You should think before you post, I forgot to say this, getting paypal account under 18+ is illegal.