Online Minigames

Online minigames will be a very good idea
here is a list of minigames i thought on:

• Team Deathmatch - two teams are fighting each other.
  • Wave mode - two up to 6 players have to survive some waves of chickens
  • Boss Waves mode - two up to 6 players have to survive a few bosses at the same time in order to get to the next wave
  • Capture the Flag - one team has to capture the other teams flag while the other team is defending
  • Do you think it’s a very good idea?
  • Do you think it’s not a very good idea?

0 voters

if you dont think it is a very good idea explain why in the comments

1 Like

Well, if you have fork, that means your are more powerful. And there should be a reason why peoples fighting eachother, like even CIU have a basic level story. Flag game is dumb cause you can fly the whole mission area in 0.5 seconds. Also there ismt an system for turning ship right or left with players controls. Boss mode is kinda in game if IA adds multiplayer to whole game. That works for wave mode too.

3 Likes

Don’t really know how these would work in Chicken Invaders

3 Likes

i’ve been thinking something about it that would look like club penguin. (eg. just placing some arcade machines as orbits in star system which would probably be impossible to do)

1 Like

Well… It would be good idea but maybe classes to add so to enchance minigames what are you think?
And when i mean classes like scout,assault or idk anyways i really wish that :smiley:

1 Like

After weapons rebalance this will be good. Now it is not.

3 Likes

classes is a very very genius and good ideas for minigames in CIU

i agree with you

i have forks weapon

Except it won’t be. It’ll be a contest between Lightning Fryer (instant damage, homing beams) and Utensil Poker (high damage, spread).

I’ve no idea how this sort of stuff is even supposed to work considering how the game is designed.

2 Likes

I kinda agree with you

But there are like alot of ways to make it work.

…For example?
How would the maps be designed?
How would player movement be restricted?
Cause in CTF, for example, I could just increase my DPI to some insane amount, quickly grab the flag and bring it to base. So some sort of restrictions are necessary.

This game is simply not designed for any form of PvP.

Zoomed out
Only weapons that can spread which means that if someone will shoot on u then u must dodge it and shoot on him
One team will face left and other team will face right
In capture the flag you are right i didnt think on it before

Problem is players can come extremalay close to each other and shoot, and weapons like the orange laser can just kill instantly. It’s not a pvp game!

Yeah because of that there are two areas for one team and players cant go to the other team’s area

Yeah,but that doesn’t change a thing with instant-hit weapons,lol

1 Like

Still, insta hit weapons like lightning fryer and most others, just kill immediatly, there is no dodging

Riddler would be nice with this

1 Like

Players will have hp and when they hit a bullet of a player from the other team their hp will go down and if they wont get hurt for a while their hp will go up and u can also forget about one hit kill weapons because they wont work and if i was interaction studios and i would create those minigames i wouldnt put the one hit kill weapons