Offline Mode

Maybe button in “users” menu called “add offline user”

• With that user, you are completly seperated from servers, and you cant gain Any progress

• Playable without wifi

• Everything is random

• No anticheat (used to test things)

• Only mode where exel spreadsheats work, if you try running it in normal user, it will instantly kick you

So what you think

10 Likes

So this is more like a test mode?

2 Likes

Yeah and offline play mode, because many ppl dont have wifi and thats main thing why they decide to play CIU

1 Like

This would be neat, but probably too much effort for what it is. It could be cool to have perhaps something simple (like the 120th Anniversary) as an offline playable while you wait for your connection to come back, though.

4 Likes

Ye i meant something like tht, but i added “some” extra features

1 Like

how would they even download the game without wifi

4 Likes

Bruh you need game installed to play offline mode, it would be built in with random waves generator

2 Likes

Does the waves needs to be downloaded?

2 Likes

No, it will be random generated

(I mean it probably could but my idea is you select duration, diffticulty, mode and tht stuff)

2 Likes

Hmm, but i think you would still need to download a resource pack so that it could generate the waves for you

1 Like

yea seems fine

1 Like

I dont really understand where interaction studios can add it

you meant where would the downloading option be if it appeared?

Yeah.

I suppose it would be located in the side, or at the middle top; as appeared similar as a :arrow_down: (round border) toggle

Okay…

Well that’s just my opinion

Then it is something like that you can practice and test things in your game right? (Maybe something like training camp in clash royale?)

1 Like

I would actually want the progress in this to save normally, and everything is same as online except you don’t have stuff like
League, all time best, mail, multiplayer etc.

5 Likes

And galaxy exploration.

1 Like