I know that WBP’s still in progress, but still there’s that opportunity that others also post their own weapon ideas and you might say “already suggested” the time WBP’s finished and I posted this.
This weapon is inspired by the Space Ninja paint job in CI5 and there should be a fitting weapon for that. Here it is, the “Kunai (Placeholder name).”
- Price: Approximately 250 to 300 keys
- Has Overdrive? Yes
- Firing type: Manual to Automatic
- Damage type: Metal
- Gift color: Black with red ribbon
- Base bullet damage: 350
- Base speed: Approximately the same as Utensil Poker’s
- Base firing interval: 0.2
- Overheat time: 9 seconds
- Firing direction pans at 5° left to right. It goes like center-left-center-right-…
- Projectile speed increases with more FP.
Having a greater projectile speed means higher damage received by enemies.
- Speed at 20 is doubled when it was at 0. Projectile damage at 20 quadruples when it was at 0. This is the unique characteristic of the weapon
- Firing interval gets narrower with more FP. Firing interval halves at 20 when it was at 0.
- Projectile travels in a straight line and curves into the nearest enemy on path, same as Photon Swarm.
- Projectile deals 100% damage on the first enemy hit, afterwards it will travel again in a straight line (no more curving this time) piercing more enemies, up to 3 more with decreasing damage.
- Projectile has different sprites indicating damage reduction by number of enemies pierced.
Here’s the proposed damage value chart which is based on the weapon data spreadsheet. I took at least two hours to think of values and an hour to make this. For further inspection, I provided an excel file for you to see. Update: increased split multiplier to 50%.
Suggestions and objections are welcome and appreciated (most, if not all). I hope IA likes this idea.