New weapon: dagger

This bad boy right here can kill so many hens, grab your daggers, we got more chickens to cook

Dagger/Daggers

They appear to be normal daggers, they have less damage than the utensils but the daggers still moving if chickens, chicks,… If they died at the last hit (chickenauts, egg ships, bosses, UFOs,… Cannot be penetrated), there are 3 types or dagger

Small: weak, cannot penetrate enemies

Medium: can penetrates 1 enemy

Large: powerful, can penetrates 2 enemies

dagger’s level

one small dagger shooting with this pattern: 15° to the left and then 15° to the right
the dagger is medium sized, attack pattern just like the lv0
just like previous but with a small dagger shooting straight up 2 medium daggers shoots 15° both sides
a medium dagger in the middle shooting straight up, the 2 daggers move to the…uhh…back pods? another knives, yeah whatever [too lazy to explain, sorry]

15 Likes

With some adjustments, it could be good addition to game.

For cosmetic purpose, I will change the texture for small, medium and big daggers into Butter Knife, Kitchen Knife and Butcher Knife respectively.

• To make it more chicken related lol
6 Likes

It’s intereſting that at ſome power levels it never ſhoots directly up; I think that this along with the penetration feature makes the weapon plenty unique to be added. That beïng ſaid, care ſhould be taken not to make it OP.

Alſo, another intereſting note/unique feature: the difference between 10 and 20 firepower is none in moſt circumſtances; however, at times thoſe ſideways knives would be very handy!

I do think an aeſthetic change ſhould be made: I think they ſhould be skewers inſtead of knives.

2 Likes

Dagger: Can I copy your homework?

Utensil Poker: Sure but don’t make it oblivious, change it a little

Dagger:

4 Likes

O b l i v i o u s

5 Likes

Utensil Poker: I’M THE BEST WEAPON IN CHICKEN INVADERS. NO ONE CAN BEAT ME
Dagger:

• Well, I’m about to copy your weapon but stronger and cooler
1 Like

MORE LIKE:

Utensil Poker: I’M THE BEST WEAPON IN CHICKEN INVADERS. NO ONE CAN BEAT ME

dagger

4 Likes

I have full rework suggestion. Make it an automatic weapon, with butter knife and kitchen knife shoot at 4/s firing rate. Butcher knife is different, it shoots at 1/s. Butter and kitchen knife act as constant damage and when butcher knife comes to play, it is slow, but a deadly blow.

Noice

:hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho:
Formula for insta-flag.

That’s not a dagger, that’s a knife.

2 Likes

OMG Looking so good! as a goose!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.