New Superweapon: Time stop

This weapon will stop everything in time, except your fellows (In multiplayer), when this weapon is active, all enemies and projectiles (Even your weapons projectiles) freeze for 30 seconds (The time increases if you used more time stops), once the timer is over, all your weapons will start moving. (enemies never get hurt while time is stopped, but you can crash in an egg). Though, if you crashed during the timer, you can’t respawn until the time is over, also you can collect firepower/gifts, once the time is stop they wont move, but once you collect them, your spaceship will only use them after the time is over… Using this in space race doubles the time counted.
Finally, this item may glitch during a wormhole mission, so it may stay only 10 seconds or 60 seconds if you are lucky, plus some retro enemies may not get affected.
Here’s some images describing this I took based on a cheat experiment:

(Only Riddler works well with the cheat, that’s why I took images of it during the cheat.)

6 Likes

Got Suggested many of times i also asked for it

2 Likes

Is this motherf@cking jojo reference?

But seriously, this idea is kinda good.

4 Likes

huh where? I was inspired from touhou lol

2 Likes

I assume the post is a joke. There’s no way something like this can be serious:

…right?

This lmao

1 Like

no

1 Like

30 seconds is so overkill, it’d be boring. I think 10 secs by default should be more than enough.

3 Likes

10 seconds? That’s overkill.

5 seconds is reasonable.

1 Like

5 seconds? That’s too OP!

Make that 2.5 seconds. /j

2 Likes

A second should be enough to evade a few projectiles, you can also do it while shooting. Makes it pretty balanced too.

1 Like

Hmmm isn’t that sakuya’s time stop skill?
also Dio in Jojo have that skill too

2 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

JOJO reference, isn’t it ?.

Ok, time to be serious about the idea, this superweapon idea is overpowered.

• Because first, stop time mean that you can have spare time to detect all dangerous attack coming at you.
  • And for such an ability like that, 30 seconds is way too long. Some people suggested it 10 or even 5 seconds, but i recommend that it should be only from 1 to 3 seconds to not being overused in missions.
3 Likes

you’d better just pause the game then, no penalties and saves keys too

3 Likes

Can’t see much though, only the sides of the screen.

theres a camera button just for that

3 Likes

But it stops you and your weapons with it

1 Like

thats why this superweapon is cool

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.