New space travel method idea: Teleporting

Firstly, you need to buy an expensive teleporter license, I suggest 1500 keys cost.

Each time you teleport, an enormous fixed number of fuel units are consumed (I suggest 1000) but you can get to your destination immediately. This can be useful and efficient for very-long-distance travel.

WOAH, go easy on creating new topics! If you have so many ideas, just post all of them within a topic. No need to make 10 topics within an hour.

6 Likes

A Teleporter that gets you any place in an heartbeat
Consumes your fuel
Unnecessarily Expensive more than the large fuel pack

I would say this is just stupid to make such an idea that makes no sense and fair

1 Like

And I’d rather stick to these instead:

1 Like

Thank you. Sorry for being so excited to join the forum, I was a longtime fan of the CI series but have just known and started playing CIU recently. I will try to present my ideas more carefully. Should I delete some dull topics I created?

1 Like

It’s all good. And leave your topics be, don’t delete them. Unless you want to. Your choice, not ours.

Oh, and welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for being kind and forgiving. Would you mind leaving some suggestions on my waves ideas?

1 Like

There is somewhat of a teleporting mechanic already, wormholes, and they dont use fuel at all

2 Likes

You can just use these, and have a good thruster, You consume less fuel with more speed
If you have small ideas or bugs post them in Early Access version 111.
Anyway, Welcome.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.