New mission: Retro

dat%2000154

1. The glow is a part of it 2.If we don’t want the enemies tiny, we will have to scale these up. Which makes them look worse. Or make more detailed ones, but then… is it even retro? Either way, I don’t want every single thing made of pixels, that’s all.

But you can apply shaders to those pixels that multiply the textures pixels. (You’d have to grayscale the green pixels and enemies).

Perhaps I am arguing for no reason… I guess its up to IA to choose how much space they want to spend. I don’t think the UI will be very readable/look that great pixelated however.

Why would they bother with changing the ui just for that one mission type, it’s so unnecessary, let them focus on improving on actual gameplay.

2 Likes

Ok, this is harder than I expected

The hardest part are icons. They are too small and smooth.

6 Likes

It feels much more like forced rather than fitting to the actual theme, also I agree on what @anotheruser12 said about focusing on gameplay.

2 Likes

The retro missions will be added in the next version! Wooho! :grinning:

Thank you @InterAction_studios

1 Like

But sadly, i think that IA will not reuse the awesome background from CI4.

where did you know that?

Its a specualtion, well IA doesnt reuse the original space burger galaxy backround and i think that they will do the same think here.

1 Like

Oh, That’s bad! :frowning:

1 Like

What do you mean about regular???
What’s supposed to be?

It means he’s been around a while and knows ſome ſtuff.

I spend a lot of time for the forum and… just look my profile and everything will be clear. Also 5 days read time says it all.

I think you can use any background, but it will be colored in green