New idea: Story

This idea is intended to be included in the game in the full version (I don’t think that’s the case :v )
The beginning of the plot is that we ( player ) will save the earth from chickens like in versions CI2,3,4,5. After destroying all the chickens trying to invade the earth, the player will feel hungry and decide to go to the Space Burger but something bad happened. we’re sucked into a cosmic black hole and transported to this incredibly large galactic system we’re playing with right now. Now our task is to complete all the levels of all the planets in the galaxy system. After completing all the missions, a new dimension will open and you will go back to earth through that, and you’ve finished your game. Out (Sorry I couldn’t find a suitable photo to include here :frowning: )
Rules in the story:
+Only those who have just created an account will experience this storyline
+While saving the earth, multiplayer mode will be disabled
+After being sucked in by the black hole, you will be transported to any location in the galaxy
+The Waves during the rescue of the earth are 120 Waves and it will not have any duplicates with versions CI2,3,4,5
+You won’t be able to buy any items in the shop while saving the earth

• Out of ideas :v
1 Like

wat

6 Likes

CIU is supposed to be a spin-off of the previous CI stories, not a CI story itself.

2 Likes

did you even complete half the universe

2 Likes

i like potatoes

1 Like

i like tomatoes

1 Like

This isn’t Chicken Invaders 6.

1 Like

watermelons*

1 Like

i like carrots

t o m a t o e s

1 Like

I like apples

1 Like

i like strawberry

1 Like

I like coke

1 Like

I like trolling

i like oranges

1 Like

You mean Coca-Cola or…?

Yeah that one, Coca-Cola

1 Like

I like Pepsi.

1 Like

:ohno:

3 Likes

Which is better?

• Coca-Cola.
  • Pepsi.
  • Both.
  • I don’t drink one or the other.

0 voters

2 Likes

The thing that matters is they are all drinks that are good.

2 Likes