New idea: Clans and Clan wars

In this idea will have Clan and Clan wars:
Clan:
-Can hold about 120 members
-Can invite friends and other peoples
-Can promote anyone(If you a Leader of the Clan)
-Ranks include:
Leader(Can invite,kick any members and edit clan)
Officer(Can invite,kick any members and edit clan)
Member(Can invite,kick any members but cannot edit clan)
-Fight chicken and players with friends
-Explode new galaxies
Clan wars:
-4 Clans fight each other (pvp, pve)
-Clan get a high score(in killing players or chickens and bosses) will win and rewards
-Other Clans will rewards but lower than the winner Clan
-You can get score by killing chicken, killing other players on other Clan,killing bosses

2 Likes

there will already be squadrons which you can form with your friends and explore galaxies with your friends via them so there’s no need for clans or so

1 Like

Did anyone here even read all plan updates?

2 Likes

you’re daaaaaamn right!!!..nobody :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Nope, i read it several times. But a person sometimes happens to forget something.

2 Likes

Ummm…I believe @Sammarald’s comment was was firmly pointed at a group of people which does not include you. He didn’t mean literally everyöne, he was juſt expreſſing exaſperation (a ſentiment I ſhare) at ſome of the moſt frequent poſters in the laſt few days. If the ſhoe fits, wear it.

1 Like

I did not take it seriosly, i just try to enter a little irony in my post hehe.

In my opinion pvp is a bit hard to make. Theres nothing to dodge behind. So whoever gets red gun (counting on max power, from CI 3,) would rule the game. Maybe a point system would be great through.

1 Like

Lock-on weapons like the Lightning Fryer would be worse.

You are right. As I said there can be a wave system of chickens and every clans members point collects on clan point. Than these point can made a leaderboard and winners get some type of medallios or clan money for upgrade their clan or show it at clan Hall. Check up my housing system for understand what I want to mean with clan Hall.

Well I like it that is good

2 Likes