New Breed: Ice Chicken

Similar to Toxic Chicken but it releases freeze gas instead of toxic gas when shoot. Touch the freeze gas and your spaceship will be frozen in 5 seconds! Quickly press fire button to unfreeze yourself!

Demonstration

21 Likes

Great One but I would say the size of the freezing gas is too small for a spaceship to get into, I would recommend making as large as the toxic release so it would be really difficult.

3 Likes

Already suggested a similar enemy

6 Likes

Fancy, looks good :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve added a new breed to the game inspired by these ideas, however I’ve twisted it around so that killing it is actually helpful. Upon death, an ice cloud lingers for a few seconds (similar to toxic cloud). Any weapons fired while inside the cloud will not generate any heat.

Added to v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

47 Likes

hmm, how tough is it going to be in terms of health though, and would it count as “Elite”

4 Likes

A chicken that helps the player hm?

6 Likes

It tentatively has double the health as a regular chicken. It’s part of the Elite tier, but with a reduced (-50%) probability of spawning. Its attack is still undecided.

9 Likes

Make it throw snowballs. If you get hit by one you will be frozen for 1.5 seconds and reduced some of your vision. Good thing it has a reduced spawn rate. You can still shoot while frozen.

2 Likes

would a It Gets Cold In Space-style egg spray (with maybe 2-3 eggs) be too much

1 Like

Maybe the new icy breed can send icicles as missiles after the player (the icicles follow the player for a few seconds) since it’s a rare breed. They freeze the player.

Also, how about increasing the chiller breed’s spawning chance in missions that are found at frozen planets?

4 Likes

And what does it do when it hits you?

You ehem die?

There, changed. Happy?

Yep, because its OP

An elite rare chicken breed that shoots ice misiles and provides an aoe buff when killed sounds good.

1 Like

Could you like, make it wield a cannon of sorts which fires jets of frost towards the player which slow down movement speed or make the player fire slower while affected by it?

Make it shoots frozen egg that makes the player frozen for 1.5 seconds .

Overpowered.

:white_check_mark:

:x:

Sorry, Anas.

4 Likes