New Breed: Blitz Chicken

So, “Chiller” and “Phoenix” breeds have been added recently, so why not adding electric one?

Description:

A turquoise chicken (with glowing pupil-less eyes) wearing a purple wizard outfit uses a metal lightning rod as its staff. The rod charges up with electricity and, when used, spawns a lightning (accompanied with warning before the attack is initiated). This breed has +50% increased chance to spawn in electric planets and -50% in non-electric ones.

In death, it spawns an electric orb which stays static for 4 seconds before homing to the player’s direction. This orb is lethal (unlike Chiller’s snowballs or Phoenix’s fireballs) to the player.

Here’s some rough-looking concept art using @AnasWael 's concept design of Blitz breed:

Vote here (click/tap on the link to go to the poll):

11 Likes

Hmm… Wizard
The idea looks cool, too . I tried to draw this chicken .
EC

this looks deadly .
but this ball or those thunders are nothing for VF spacecraft series .
The photos remastered .

Staff

10 Likes

Cool concept, @AnasWael :smiley:

That’s why VF Spacecrafts are recommended for their encounter (if you don’t want to die quickly because of thunders and such)

3 Likes

Thanks.
If you want to know how I made it I used paint.net and some plugins for it as Inner Shadow .
And some files of the game .

3 Likes

Nice breed. but I think it would be wise to create a poll to make people put their opinions on it.

3 Likes
What’s your opinion with this chicken .
  • Good Idea I want it to be in the game
  • Bad idea (reply)

0 voters

1 Like

I really like the idea but since I always associate the game somehow with STAR WARS my suggestion is to have the lightning come out of the feathers or the eyes. And maybe instead of a purple suit it should be with a black robe like this
Just imagine the chicken under the hood.

4 Likes

Leave that design to the Fake Henperor boss

2 Likes

not bad

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

This would probably the most dangerous enemy type. Imagine encountering them on waves like Slice of Chicken Pie.

5 Likes

Ur welcome

2 Likes

Unless you have VF-type spaceship

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.