New Boss Variant for Droid Raids - Chef Chicken

Firstly, credit to @AnasWael for suggesting this idea in the forum! :heart::+1:
Here is an image of this boss (again, thanks to @AnasWael for making such good art).

The Chef Chicken should be the 2nd variant of bosses in Droid Raid missions - the supposed “assistant” of the Iron Chef.

(Just like “I’ll Be Back”, but in Space Burger raids).
He appears at difficulties above 70%, and here are his attacks:

1. This chicken will throw food items (not just fruits and veggies but exploding eggs too!) 4 times per second (changes by difficulty: 4 times/sec is the default).
  2. He will throw butcher knives in 8 directions (similar to a slob chicken, but they are randomized directions).
  3. The chicken will hold 2 chicken wishbones… and he THROWS them in random directions, but then they curve back (like a boomerang) right at you. You need to have a very maneuverable ship when fighting this boss.

He also drops more food items than usual - up to 200 food items.
Every 20% health depleted, he drops a random powerup.

Strong against: Special.
Weak against: Bird-Flu Gun, Corn Shotgun.

7 Likes

why would chickens cooperate with space burger
though i guess then having the iron chef in normal missions doesnt make much sense either

9 Likes

All other special missions like Supernovas and comets have 2 own bosses, so I don’t think this will make no sense if it cooperates. Also logically it is a chicken of food which is the point of droid raids afaik.

3 Likes

Droid raids exist? If so, sure, so long as it’s not too similar to Robochef (seems different enough to me)

2 Likes

Cool finally there is new Boss to food missions

1 Like

Since when are food missions or droid raids a thing…do you need a certain difficulty for these, etc?

1 Like

Iron chef and droids are not working with galactic henpire, but still they are UHF enemies

3 Likes

A three way war, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Again, are droid raids some new or upcoming thing…I don’t read the update logs

Droid raids have been in the game for a while.

I’ve never ever come across one

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.