New Booster Ideas!

Since Boosters were added in version 102 (only Overdrive was added as such though) I thought of something different and tell you about my possible candidates about future boosters (if there will be more)

Overheater
That kind of booster increases your damage (1.5x multiplier) and heating in exchange of attack speed (0.625x multiplier).
This also makes you unleash the secondary attack of your weapon during waves (hold the primary weapon button to charge up your ‘secondary attack gauge’, then release it to shoot) instead of autofire.

The secondary attack is scalable to your weapon’s firepower (the more firepower you have, the stronger secondary attack will be, but the more time is needed to fil the gauge up).

This would make the perfect booster for those who want to go for harder missions.

Temperature Distribution Stabilizer
This booster grants you increased attack speed (2x multitplier) in exchange of damage (0.75x multiplier) but it also makes your heating gauge to fill up two times slower.

However, when the heating gauge is filled up, the spaceship (equipped with this booster) will go on “Fury Mode”.

“Fury Mode” grants 1.75x damage multiplier and even more attack speed for a short amount of time (20 seconds for heating gauge to autro-fill up). The cooling time after “Fury Mode” is 1.75x longer because of this and you lose some firepower (be cautious about using this before reaching max firepower).

If you’re in need of speedrunning a trivial mission, then it’s the booster fo you.

That’s all for now. More ideas will come (probably) to this section, so be sure to check it, if any updates on this will happen. See ya :wink:

NOTE #1: Feel free to share your ideas for future boosters by replying to this post

15 Likes

i want New boosters in Chicken invaders universe game

3 Likes

Stop insisting like a brainded guy.

5 Likes

You did this to yourself don’t swear buddy

3 Likes

Ý tưởng hay

2 Likes

english only

3 Likes

Ahmet-chickeninvader will never stop, because even though you tried to stop him, he will still annoying you as ignore the warning.

Just wait for my situation about him until IA respond about this reason.

3 Likes

That is already planned. Just wait.

3 Likes

Ignore him

4 Likes

Please add this idea, i want more booster!

(.Seriously, i’m infected)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.