New badges

Hello everyone! :wave: I come with a new interesting idea. I mean new badges that we will be able to see next to the player’s name. I have prepared 3 new types of badges:
Great Minds Think Alike (For new ideas)

Bug Exterminator (For finding and reporting a bug)

Great Translator (For helping translate the game)

I think you will like it. The graphics are designed by me, if you want to use them in the game, I consent to it :grinning: :grinning:
Thanks! KarlosSobek

38 Likes

You were right, actually. Especially the translator icon, I like it the most and it’s so beautiful. (But that doesn’t mean I don’t like the others, I like them too of course.)

2 Likes

That’s cool!!! Hoping ramon might see this

1 Like

wowowow!oh my goddd!
It seems a cool idea

2 Likes

Make a poll for it to @InterAction_studios and it

3 Likes

I will do it instead.

Should this idea be added?
  • Yes, add it. It’s awesome.
  • Nah, I don’t need it.
0 voters
2 Likes

Oh dear, 13 voters and I’m the first negative. I should probably elaborate.

I just don’t think it’s a good idea to add a badge that requires you to, well, be bilingual, frankly. Some people only speak one language. It’s also hard to quantify exactly what counts as “contributing” to translation - if I translate a word, does that count? A sentence? A page? At what point is it “contributing”?

1 Like

Hi, Kylo-Hen.
I understand your intentions, aside from the fact that this badge would not be of any kind. It would only be a graphic element that would inform about the contribution to the game. As for the required input, IA studios themselves would have to agree on it, I think the minimum criterion would be to impose a minimum of 10 corrections in 1 language,
and would have to be approved by the community. :grinning:

1 Like

dont forget the hopping bunny early access badge!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.