My first attempts at creating waves

Hello, thank you for visiting this section. So, I’m a regular CIU player and this is my first attempt at making something my own. I know that the end result may be different, but I would like to consult with you on how to balance and correct errors in these waves. So let’s move on to the waves:

1. A variation of the more complex and large-scale wave “Ribbit” is called “Grad”. Here are some variations of this wave. Which variation do you think is more successful, let me know.
    Option 1

Option 2
    Option 3

2. A wave called “Battle of Spaceships” and a slightly different variation of the more complex and large-scale wave “Rise of Spaceships”. There is an inverted version of this wave, but I don’t know if I put the green aliens correctly, because they only shoot down. So I replaced them with chicken and chicken plates. Which variation do you think is more successful, let me know.
    Option 1

Option 2
    Option 3
    Option 4
    Option 1
    Option 2
    Option 3
    Option 4
    Option 5

5 Likes

Your watermark is overdoing the images, I can barely see what is happening.

3 Likes

Watermarks prevent people from stealing ideas. But I have to agree with you, Kosta.

2 Likes

There are too much barriers, You sure it won’t be the same to the treasury wave? or be worse than it

1 Like

Grad

Battle of Spaceships

Rise of Spaceships

A ship or ships in a complex variation of both waves move in the same direction without crossing at the same speed (average). Invulnerable barriers are immovable.

3 Likes

Slapping the watermarks isn’t really needed since nobody else would steal it besides, This ain’t deviantart where they could steal it without their permission

3 Likes

I decided to simplify the “Rise of the Ships” variation. This is version 6. please rate it and my other waves. On this screen, the ship structures move in one (either all to the right or all to the left.) side at an average speed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.